We Piss Excellence, Shit Superiority and Wipe Ourselves with Greatness.
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Future App

Go down 

PostSubject: Future App   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:10 am

1} Please post a link to your introduction here

2} Current Runescape Username?

3} Combat level?
atm 48

4} Please Provide a Picture showing your Runescape Name and Stats (This is required)

(Reasoning behind prayer, busy levelling it up to 44 so I have that lil bonus over most other low level pures... am mainly gunna be range/mage but atm need cash to build up mage).

5} Are You F2P or P2P?

6} When with a group of people, do you prefer f2p or p2p pking?

8} How did you find out about us?

9} What time zone do you live in?

10} Have you been in any clans before? If so, which one(s) and explain why you left.
It's been awhile since I've been officially apart of any clan, but back in the day I was with EoP on a different account which I ended up getting defence on sometime last year after getting tired of Pure-Warfare's crap.

11} Briefly tell us why you want to join Reliquum..
You guys have a vision of a clan that I've been interested in myself for a freaking long time... This is first one I've seen that has a combat cap and is realistic

12} Do you pk with honour, or no-honour? (teleing,pjing, pray 1v1 etc.)

13} Do you have SwiftKit (If not you can download it here: http://www.zybez.net/community/index.php?showforum=276)

14} Do you have Ventrillo? (Vent is Mandatory, But a Mic Is not, If you do not have Ventrillo go here to download it before you finish this post http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php, if you do not have it downloaded you will be declined, Unless you give a legitiment reason why you can't download it)

I don't have admin rights on my comp, and therefore an unable to download anything... I never used Vent to pk with a huge clan like EoP and tbh once you've seen me war you'll understand why.

15} Please provide a Picture of what gear you would wear to a Pk Trip (Must be wearing a team-18 cape[can be found at bandit camp in lvl 24 wild])

A} P2P Gear -
And you mean t-17 cape right? lol

B} F2P Gear -

16}Please Define These Terms

A} Piling -
All members on one enemy. If you have the art you keep the flow going, piling people with less defence or HP first, depending on who you're warring.

B} Spamming -
Communication for the clan in-game. [R] tag followed by a name for piles, or RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR for walls for lag, or whatever leader says in -game towards another clan.

C} Tanking -
Surviving when getting piled by another clan. Use all your food (and binds if mini), and give your team more time to help even the odds.

D} Hugging -
Usually used during tanking, technique where you make enemies piling you waste their run energy by chasing you, and catching them on obstacles within the game so that THEY spread out and YOU last longer.

17} Please paste the code as mentioned in the rules.

I will give free Blowjobs and Headjobs and any other jobs 24|7 to all staff

[*MUST READ*] Once your application has been Posted, Make sure to idle in #Reliquum on the IRC on your swiftkit to help figure out when events will be occurring.
Thank You

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
High Council
High Council

Rsn : A lYlonster

PostSubject: Re: Future App   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:17 am

Look's good so far, keep on training bro and yes for me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Future App   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:21 pm